VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Monday, April 03, 2006

A Joyous Return from KL

After a reallly really long weekend at Qing Ming at Bentong , yes , I had to sleep on the dusty mattress on the floor again , and arose at 2 am in the middle of the night bitten all over looking like a flea-bitten kidney from malignant hypertension. And of course having to wake up at 6 am for the visit to the graves of our ancestors .. there was this calm mist that swept over the graves on the hill , and the cool air was really refreshing somewhat despite the early timing. Sounds of firecrackers were like exploding through the early morning silence ... good heavens ... at first, i was really disturbed , but later i kinda liked them coz' they really added to the atmosphere.


Anyway , the nights in Malaysia were really sleepless coz' my naughty nephews and nieces were like virtually screaming my name every single minute to fix their Toy Story jigsaw puzzle ( which they promptly smashed into smithereens the minute I managed to solve the puzzle of Buzz's missing leg ) , to screams of helping them with their homework and toys and et al et al. I was like barely rested after Patho. so it was really quite disturbing..

On Monday, I decided to head back to Singapore to rest before my trip to Sri Lanka. It was on the bus back that i received good news from all you guys about my pathology distinction viva, which i swear is due to the divine intervention of my 'gong gong' from above. anyway, i was really touched by all my friends' efforts to congratulate me and inform me about the good news. Thanks CT , Lil , my beloved CG mates and more more !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home