VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Burning out ..

Studying for patho is both mentally exhausting and zzzz.... I mean sometimes it's quite fun to see those beautiful pictures of pots and slides, but that 'sometimes' come rarely .. it's the first time i am expected to digest so much information for a single examination , both pots/slides and theory together in 2 days .. killing ..

Anyway , this is like a major recap of what I have done so far
(1) Patho .. patho .. patho ...zzzzz ... morphologies morphologies ..

(2) Went out with kossie to get his brand new Casio Z600 from Alan photo .. Haha i must have made so many purchases at Alan photo that the guys there instantly recognised me. The Casio Z600 is soooooooo nice ... makes me feel a bit tempted , but i must first to stick to my principles this year not be such a (i) spendthrift and (ii) that my newly-purchased F11 may not look as sleek , but sure beats the hell of it when it comes to night shots. As i was telling kossie , you win some and lose some , but the Casio Z600 sure offers excellent picture quality for such a ultra-compact camera. Heard there's even a slimmer ones like the Z60 which is thinner than a tampon !! Goodness , what will Mariah say ??

(3) Essentially , was pushed and pulled by SQ agents in KL and Singapore over whether I can connect on my current itinerary to New York , routing Colombo-Singapore-Kuala Lumpur-Singapore-New York JFK ( via Frankfurt ). I believed they were sincerely concerned about me missing my connection in Singapore when I do the turnaround at Kuala Lumpur , especially the nice agent Ivy Lim from SQ Johor Bahru office who called me early in the morning to advise me to re-time my inbound flight from Colombo. Looks like I have to disturb my agent Frieda from Emirates again , not to mention tolerate her creamy thick Hong Kong accent.

(4) Looked at some Samsonite luggage that I could bring to the States.. I don't know why I am following this race to get Samsonite when the luggage honestly doesn't really look that nice. But superficial me is going to get Samsonite all the same just for the brand ... Goodness , what will Valerie say .. it just proves her theory that I am just a branded bitch , buying branded goods with no substance. Who cares, I AM a branded bitch anyway haha. Aiyarh .. after all , a good luggage is something that I can keep for life .. then again ,this reasoning doesn't work with all the cameras I have purchased hehe.. :-P

(5) I purchased a set of 20 kg weights and a new barbell bar from Gallen sports .. Since I don't go out much these days , I can afford to make a bit more purchases.. sigh I don't understand why cast iron stuff like these ( ugly like anything ) must cost a whooping hundred over dollars for just 40 kg of black iron ?? Anyway , I am moving up my weights regime so these weights are sort of like necessities ... I am also amazed how I managed to carry the weights home , and later tricked my maid into carrying the weights , bluffing her that it were 'pizza boxes'. Hehe ..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home