VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Pathologic Disaster

First , let me say this : Pathology was nothing short of a disaster. The MCQ was a rushed -*_*_)(_)*()__()*^*))*_*+ , and out-of-the-world questions only fit for an alien to answer. It was just an ultimate disaster , and the 30 mins limit with the booming invigilator's voice was more like a scene of 233 convicts filling in the last meal orders before death row. The essay questions were more manageable , but somewhat had this "odd" air swirling around it. I pray for a good outcome of this disaster.

Anyway, moodless as I am , I have a hell lot of errands to do :

(i) University Health Service : I am sooo pleased with the delightful staff there. They were like on the brink of closing , and at first told me i had to sign my immunisation forms at 1.30 pm after lunch hours. I of course gave me my well-trained pout ( and hey , i was really feeling a bit globally hypoxic-ischemic after the frightful paper ) , and the nurse was really nice. She came running after me a short while later , and said she would try to squeeze me in before they went for lunch. Dr Victor Loh was also very nice and got all the forms signed , and arranged for my vaccinations. The nurse giving the 2 jabs did it so painlessly and effortlessly .. i did remember my Hep A jab in Chinese High .. 8_*)(*_+_+ my arm was in rigor mortis for a week , and still no mercy from PE lessons..

(ii) Arrange for dental appointment : again receptionist very polite over the phone. Done.

(iii) Check on wait-list for my New York flight.

(iv) Confirm with Sri Lanka on my Colombo hotel / flights next week ...

(v) Buy a bag of ampicillin tablets and anti-gonococcal elixirs so I can enjoy my trip without cramps and Reiter's syndrome.

(vi) Get a new suitcase.

(vii) Get everything in place before Friday morning, when I need to rush to KL for Qing Ming this Sunday !!!


ARGHZZ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home