VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Updates for the past 1 month ?

The MBBS is drawing really close.. my study table is in this complete mess .. i do not know where or when to begin ... i guess it will be all over in just 3 months' time..


now in case you guys didn't know.. my old computer was a victim of a huge thunderstorm that struck my entire CPU/Mobo , my brother laser printer and my motorola modem. since my computer is somewhat like a dialysis machine to me, i trooped down to fuwell to get a new rig using some of my old parts :
My new rig :
Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 w Gigabyte 965P DS3 ( 3 "S"es stand for speed,stability,silence)
NVidia Geforce 7900 GS (no point getting such a exp GFX card larh.. last time got that blardee ATI radeon 9800xt at nearly 800 bucks and gave me nothing but display problems.. )
1 GB DDR2 667 ram - (wah lau cost me a bomb.. bought it at the time of the peak ram price... ram prices are as unpredictable as cao cao's hormones)


Oops what is this ? OH Starhub offered me a free laptop (added 329 to upgrade to a core 2 duo system) with the catch of having to upgrade to MaxOffline 12000 at a price of 71bucks per month for TWENTY-EIGHT months. oh well fools like me always fall for such gimmicks ..

1 Comments:

Blogger kazzInSingapore said...

Hey James,

This is Azman here, if you remember who I am.

my my, you probably would read this after 1 week I post this, due to your heavy schedule in Medschol. I just chanced upon your blog while looking through my contact list in ICQ (it has been ages since I last used that), and just decided to google "james huang's blog", and was led to this site.

Glad to know that you are doing well and having fun and stuff. From your photos in the US, I can see that you must have totally enjoyed your time there. Alright do write back or just visit my blog at azmanausaachen.blogspot.com if yah....you got nothing else to do.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home