VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A change of life..

Whenever I get lost, especially in this new endocrine ward, i reminsce about annie lennox's >Little Bird Me thinks the endocrine team is way too big for SIP students, but we'll see how the next 3 weeks pass.

I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here
I wish I had the wings to fly away from here, yeah.
But Mamma I feel so low
Mamma where do I go?
Mamma what do I know?
Mamma we reap what we sow
They always said that you knew best
But this little bird's fallen out of that nest now




Last week's dim sum at Min Jiang at ACJC rochester park was semi-exquisite dining, above average quality of dim sum and reasonable prices. Kossie dented his car there doh~!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home