VISIT MY NEW TRAVEL BLOG AT www.xanga.com/jeffrysky

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Getting ready for Lasik...

The pre-Lasik evaluation went fine, but the intra-ocular pressure test was horrible!! Without warning, a shot of high-flow air was shot at my eye, and I nearly jumped out of the seat. Needless to say, the reading was horrendously high. I tried and tried to do the test again TEN times, and I just couldn't control my reflex blinking and my head bobbing. Getting air shot into your eye isn't funny..

Anyway I just found out this horrible horrible Japanese name generator, which mutiliates proper names with slanderous proportions.

My japanese name is 猿渡 Saruwatari (monkey on a crossing bridge) 大輝 Taiki (large radiance).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home